Friday, November 14

Friday Reading

Fall is a time for reflection and I've been doing plenty. Where I've been, where I am, where I desire to go. Then how to get there is the next step.

Some interesting reading for the day. Don't forget, you are in control of you!

If you think you haven't yet done enough, and you could do more, you might begin to understand that, the more capable you become, the higher the mountain rises ahead of you.

Afternoon addition:
I also liked this article. Suffering has been my strength but I think I was a bit lacking in a few ways last year. Many areas improved but a few probably went backwards. I'll have to work on that.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." - Emil Zatopek

2 comments:

Eric said...

nice,
I discovered MFT's site also a while back. Good motivation to train harder.

Chris said...

I have since instituted circuits. In fact I did one tonight and I want to die now. More expanding on this to come but the general idea is to find some of the holes in my fitness. Tonight I did. Ouch.