Friday, December 9

Nothing to say?

I feel like I have a lot to say but it's just not coming out. I haven't had a chance to get my pictures together, maybe soon. My ankle is still swollen from my crash at Mathew Winters 2 weeks ago. It's getting better slowly but I'm going riding with the ESW boys tomorrow anyway. The snow is melting off at least so this will be my first road ride in about 2 weeks. I never miss it until I get back out for a ride and remember how much faster it is than the mountain bike. I'll probably be back on the mountain bike on Sunday though since this is technically still a rest week until Monday. Come Monday though begins 3 hard build weeks and around 500 miles. Most of that however will be on the road.

What else? Marni's voice is returning so hopefully it will be back to normal by Monday. Jessica is stuck in NYC but will finally be back from Italy tomorrow.

No comments: