Thursday, March 5

Forced

My last training block was good, the final week very good. And as such I am now sitting on my butt resting this week. The only problem is it's 70 degrees in Denver and sunny, warm temperatures are not conducive to staying indoors recovering. The last 3 days I've been resting (ha!) by going climbing and riding to the rock. I've got plans to go tomorrow afternoon too so today I must sit and lie down and rest aside from a short spin. At least I'm catching up on all my other chores this week like keeping the E in tip top shape, cleaning the house and studying for my test in a week and a half.

On the plus side I felt very confident leading 5.7 trad yesterday, gradually working my way up the Boulder classics...

1 comment:

Matt said...

What is this 'rest' you speak of?