Tuesday, November 21

Laugh Factory

Anonymous has a funny sense of humor and since I still haven't downloaded the next round of pictures I thought I would post her, I mean their, comment :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got finished reading the latest blogs. I wanted to let you know, Chris, that there is going to be a self-supported race on the moon late in 2007 or early in 2008. Have you read about this yet? Trek is working on a special moon bike called the Crator. There is no seat on this bike because one of the requirements of the moon race is that you must stand the entire length of the ride. However, I think you only go around the moon once, so it is doable. There may also be some special equipment required, but I'm pretty sure you can get a deal from NASA. If I find out anything else on this one, I'll email it to you. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!

--
Posted by Anonymous to Slip Angle at 11/15/2006 06:06:51 PM


Isn't that pretty funny? Owww it hurts to laugh...

7 comments:

Scott said...

A moon race would kick ass! I'm in! Wait? That was a joke? Damn it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the funniest comments ever made on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thats awsome!

Too funny!

Becky said...

to the moon Alice...er, I mean Chris

Todd Plesko said...

Ok...where did you get that picture?

Chris said...

Scott made it! :)

Anonymous said...

Scott,
You are awesomely funny too!!!!
anonymous