Friday, June 2

Nervous...

There are 15 days until the first weekend of Winter Park races. Next Wednesday is the first week of Boulder Short Track. I don't have a geared bike to ride. Well I have one but it's currently scattered about the house in many pieces and I haven't ridden it in longer than I can remember. I'm waiting on several piece to arrive in the mail (stem, wheelset) and others I just need to buy somewhere (2nd set of tires, another SLR). Plus I have to put it all together and remeber what shifting off road is like. Now I love riding my single but I'm also really looking forward to being able to go faster than 20mph without coasting.

At least my training is going great, just the equipment I'm worried about. Maybe everything will show up next week and I can stop worrying...

Edit @ 1:20am: Wow I'm lucky I'm worrying about bike parts and not a rattlesnake bite! More tomorrow.

1 comment:

FixieDave said...

Ahhh don't worry about them gear just take the single speed...

=)

Just go ride it. The parts will show when they show.