Thursday, February 7

Put on the tough guy suit

After 2 days of intervals I really wanted to ride my SS today so I did. Mother nature isn't going to make it easy on me the next couple days though. I'll call it character building. I'm hoping it at least stays a little warm so the snow melts off instead of turning into 18" drifts like it is doing today.

Last night we got our new team kits. I was going to post a picture but frankly I look even more dorky than usual just standing in my living room in cycling clothes so I think you'll have to wait for a good outside shot to debut it. The knickers are awesome though and I'm really excited about them and finally retiring the skinsuit I've owned since 1999!

2 comments:

Marni said...

we need to get you a bike-achute. A parachute powered (or resisted) bicycle. Parachike? Bikarachute? Sweeeeeeet.

FixieDave said...

have fun in the wind tunnel!