Wednesday, January 7

Sneak Peak

Got the Vassago built up this morning so I could take measurements and test fit parts. Riding hasn't been much so far, it's not really "trail ready yet" and as such I'll tear it down tomorrow and put the stolen parts back on the Monocog and Rhonda.

But fear not, I got a lot of good data and info today, new parts are on order and soon enough it will be rolling again and trail worthy! It sure does look nice all built up and it feels very nice the little I've ridden it so far. The changes to my position should end up being very positive in the long run.

More to come but I knew you guys were demanding pictures ;) The white looks hot!

9 comments:

joel.white said...

You are gonna love that bike...

And yeah, the white does look hot!

Todd Plesko said...

I will try to get more information on the peddles today.

dad

Chris said...

Thanks dad. I've still got a little ways to go but now that I've ridden it in the general 'fit's me' form I'm more excited. Come on brown truck!

Marni said...

Yay! Now it needs a name...

FixieDave said...

the white unicorn?

Jeff Kerkove said...

I know what it is missing.....
;)

Scott said...

A new era is born!

MTB'in said...

Sweet Jabber!!! I actually had my hands on the same bike but I decided to purchase the Snatch b/c I know I'd wimped in the future w/o having gears. Let me know what you think of your jabber so far?

Peace.

Matt said...

Awesome ride!!