Friday, May 25

Oops I did it again...

You know George Carlin's 7 words you can't say on TV? Well picture me saying them. Last night I found the swingarm of the Fuel crack again. Same bat time, same bat channel. Exact same place as last time and this one definitely hasn't been crashed on. Looks like I'll have a phone into the dealer first thing this morning and see what I can come up with. Otherwise I'm going to have to get more creative. Funny how there aren't that many shipping days left at this point. SOB.Yea it looks just like that (again) but this swingarm is black this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeeez, that really sucks!!! Super crappy timing too. :-( I really hope you can get it fixed, or at least get a loaner before the GLR.

After 3 cracked swingarms on my 2001 GF Sugar, I upgraded to a 2005 GF Sugar 292 (duhm, da duhm, dumb...) Another 2 cracked frames later I blew a sh!t-ton of money on my Moots Ti frame. Don't think I'll ever go back...

I still have the (warranteed) GF 2001 Sugar - not sure if it has the same swingarm as the Trek Fuel, but if it does, I'd certainly loan it to you!

ssportsman said...

wow.. you are a studf.. ssing the GLR!!!! what a hero


good luck getting your Trek repaired. I know that this is something you didn't want to have to worry about.

you also have to find an event out in CA.. I'll look around and see what I can find


good luck

scott