Monday, April 28

Finally!

More harassment of the State Farm phone lines this afternoon (all initiated by me...grrr) led to SUCCESS! The Element is officially totaled and a satisfactory price was reached. They're clearing the loan in the AM and the rest will come to us after we sign some paperwork. Score another one for lots of cash savings so we don't have to wait for the check to arrive.

I'm currently haggling away, hoping to be in our new E tonight or tomorrow. Manual transmissions make options more limited unfortunately. Hmmm I wonder what color we'll end up with this time?

5 comments:

Marni said...

Phhhhhhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwww.

What will we do when we don't have this to worry about? And a fun new car? That smells new... and isn't inundated with puppy fur and Moab dirt... we'll need to fix that very soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you getting new wheels, insurance is such a pain

Scott said...

Sweet!!! Finally!!! This one also won't have dents in the floor where you were carrying an engine and had to slam on the brakes... :)

Chris said...

Hehe. Come on, head studs make sweet hole punch marks :p

Becky said...

Happy to hear the good news. I'm excited to see the pictures, and find out the color...my vote is Navy blue, but that's just because I'm in love with Navy blue cars. I hope all goes well. Good luck.