Friday, May 16

Friday glow

The plan is progressing nicely. 2 weeks left of work from today, a fun weekend on the horizon and wifey and I both feeling very rested and relaxed this morning on our coffee date. Can't beat that with a stick. Plus I cleaned my bike last night and it looks all shiney and wonderful.

Today has a glow about it I haven't felt in a while. I'm still juggling all the preparations in the background but they're getting done one at a time and the stress level is pretty low. I get to see my family before the big event which I hope will be very positive and I'll feel their love and support behind me for certainly the hardest physical event of my life.

On top of all that, we have a work BBQ today and Marni made cookies. Don't worry cereal eaters, there will be some awaiting your mouth upon reaching the finish ;)

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Good luck this weekend Chris!

Chad said...

Good luck..... Wish I could eat some cereal with you guys :)

FixieDave said...

enjoy the pebbles!!