Sunday, January 11

Working hard

Today I rode with Brett and Jeremy up Deer Creek Canyon. I felt good chasing him up the canyon but I still maintain that Brett is an animal! This week was great, my biggest week since the Colorado Trail race. I'm starting to feel a bit stronger and hopefully with a few more weeks of training I'll feel great. Lots of climbing on the road bike and soon on the new 29er. I'm looking really forward to the season and the first snow race next Saturday. Pugs is excited too!

Anyway no pictures since my camera is busted and our remaining backup one doesn't travel as well. Marni has a couple pictures posted though, looks like she had a windier day than me here near the house :) I promise more interesting blogs soon but at least I'm getting back in the habit. Two more days left until a little rest plus some gym climbing tomorrow night.

No comments: