Tuesday, February 10

Denied Again

Well three years running I've been denied entry into the Leadville 100, boo hoo. I just want to race it at least once on my SS now that I've finished it geared. It is a fun race to do with my friends that's pretty close by. I don't really care that I didn't get in *that* much but the new thing about 40 people who pay Carmichael $1250 who get in automatically is stupid. The race is expensive enough without paying those guys $500/day for a "camp." Alright that's all I've got to say about the Leadville 100 until 2010...

6 comments:

ojulius said...

Okay, so the Carmichael deal? That's just not fair to the regular people in this world who don't have that kinda cash to drop just anywhere. :(

Shawn said...

I'm volunteering this year to increase my chances.

Anonymous said...

Carmichael is an ass anyway.... I know I wouldn't give him my money. Doesn't he make enough already? It's still too bad that you didn't get in as someone who really wants to do it. Good luck next time.

Matt said...

BRECKENRIDGE 100

Chris said...

It's about timing though Matt, the Breck 100 is mid July whereas PBville is a month later. Breck is on my radar but with my other plans I cannot commit to it at this point.

Anonymous said...

Cream Puff!