Wednesday, March 18

Ridin and Hikin

Another beautiful week here in Denver. Man winter has been mild this year, I'm actually hoping we get a spring blizzard because we *need* the moisture. But since I can't change the weather, I might as well take advantage. Riding in shorts and a jersey most of the days is sweet. And yesterday I went hiking and rock climbing up on Lumpy Ridge above Estes park. I climbed a bunch of pitches on The Pear and had an all around awesome day. You really can't beat climbing at 9k+ feet in the sun in the winter.

Today I'm headed off to the JeffCo trails for some more MTB and hike-a-bike practice and on Saturday Marni and I leave for Moab for the week. Awesome!

2 comments:

Geoff said...

hope you guys have a great week in moab. wish i was heading there myself but i've gotta wait another 6 weeks before heading that way. jill and i will be in utah for most of the month of May. hope to catch up with you guys sometime during that.

Sandblogger said...

Is there still a number 3 Friend wedged on M.C.P.S.A.E.S? I was teaching my wife to climb a long time ago and she wedged it permanently. I heard from a friend it was still there 2 years ago...