Friday, June 19

C is for Cookie...

One of my all-time favorite Chris photos -- courtesy of EpicAdam

Heard from Chris from Flag Ranch this afternoon.

He sounded tired, but the connection was bad and he admitted to be shoving in an entire bag of cookies.

From his call-in to MTBCast, it seems the morning was pretty hard, but I assume once they got some food, coffee, and cookies into their system, the rest of the day can only get better.

I am currently trying to tap into the married-couple-telepathic-signals that have developed over the past eight years and I'm thinking reeeeeeeeeally hard about the message that Matt Lee left, saying to try to go over the next pass in the early morning because of a bunch of snow. It seems they will either hit that late tonight, or if my message bounces off a mind satellite and down to him, they'll stop before it tonight and end up hitting it in the early morning anyway.

I fear I may give myself a headache.

Either way, he's projected to hit Colorado sometime early next week -- Monday perhaps -- and we are both looking forward to seeing each other for even for a few brief moments. Originally my plan was just to meet him in Silverthorn, but I'm starting to think a car-camping trip with the dog might be in order to spot him a few different times. We'll have to see how it works out. If you're in the area, certainly go out and cheer him on or ride with him for a few miles. I'm sure he and Kurt would both get a kick out of it.

'Tis all for now.

G'night.

GO PLESKO!!

-Wifey

No comments: