Tuesday, April 25

Epics

Epics and stories to tell your grandchildren start with a crazy idea and two willing fools. So has it that this epic came about the same way. The idea is a double trip around the White Rim trail, once each direction, including the ride to and from town via Potash...in one day. Stefan_G from MTBR suggested a double White Rim to another poster, I said it sounded like fun if you rode from town and Adam agreed to join me. Another thread was started for clarity's sake by Dave Harris and all of a sudden we have an epic ride planned for November. What gear do I need? Will it be supported or unsupported? Am I crazy? Who knows. There's a lot of time to figure that out. Want to come along? Discussion is currently taking place here on MTBR.

2 comments:

Marni said...

Oh my... what did I get myself into marrying you? :) :) :) Before your parents mention it... I did try to talk you out of this and no I don't approve ;)

FixieDave said...

Hummmmm...

that sounsds interesting... Mabe somthing to keep my mind off iowa roads and as my knees start to grind.

Hummmm...