Thursday, August 17

Do a little more

Well I'm two runs into training for a yet-to-be-determined marathon. Between not running for a year and recovering from Leadville, I am sore. I am recovering I swear. Those 40 singlespeed miles this week have been real easy. Okay as easy as you can go in a 2:1. Why do I lust after a 16t cog to run 36x16? Something is seriously wrong with me. Anyway running is fun and other than the soreness I'm remembering how much I loved it. Only 3.5 weeks until I actually start to feel like a runner again.

In other news, Boris is awesome and puts on an amazing endurance mountain bike race series. I did the E100 12 hour earlier this year and had an amazing time in Park City! While I'm not able to make the E100 coming up on August 26th, Adam will be there kicking butt. So if you're looking for a great 100 mile mountain bike race, all singletrack(!) and 18,xxx vertical feet of climbing, check out the E100. And make sure you put the whole E100 series of events on your calendar for 2007!

2 comments:

Marni said...

ooh oooh sign me up. Please! While you're at it, sign me up for that marathon too -- speaking of which, why don't I just run to the E100 series each weekend from Westminster. Yes, great idea...

PaddyH said...

cool blog dude!