Saturday, April 7

Really living

"Oh, I don't wanna' spend my life jaded
Waitin' to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted"
-Carrie Underwood

Here's a little photo journal of last weekend's Paradox adventure. I'll let the pictures tell the story 10x better than my words can. Enjoy a little slice of life that's rarely seen in the middle of nowhere USA. Now it's off to bed (after midnight) and I've got a very hard long singlespeed ride planned for very early tomorrow morning. It's currently below freezing and snowing but I've got 8 more hard training days left before my TransIowa taper and my wonderful #1 support crewmember is waiting in bed.





































5 comments:

UltraRob said...

Your pictures make me really want to get out and do some serious mountain biking. It's been over a year since I've done what I'd call an epic mountain bike ride.

Marni said...

Awesome pictures from what sounds like a great trip. I must've been really tired when you posted this -- I remember you bringing the laptop downstairs and then don't ever remember you coming back up. Sleep = good.

FixieDave said...

Good stuff!

FixieDave said...

That hill doesn't look as steep in that picture....

fxdwhl said...

Good pics! You've got some wide open spaces out your way.